Category Archives: 9.15.14 A question answered

9.15.14 A question answered


I don’t usually answer replies because there are so many and some of them I cannot answer.  This one I did.  In the latest Zap http://sirratatap.com/2014/09/14/9-14-14-grace/  I see that many have asked about this Grandfather intervention so here is my answer.

Question: AND EXACTLY WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?? AS LONG AS THEY DO NOT INTERFERE WITH THE OVERALL SCOPE OF EVENTS SET TO MOTION, WILL BE IGNORED????

 Grandfather as he is called is not involved with the day to day and normally not involved at all unless there is a major global encompassing problem. I know most will not agree with this statement but the Fed Reserve was an experiment with a limit on it longevity. If it would have worked (To some extent did and is being tweeked with Brics) then we would not be having the financial breakdown that we are now having. The trustees have failed and were greedy and it has showed that “tweekeing” needs done to prohibit this behavior in the future.

Brics is still fiat but with a 10% mandatory reserve on the base with real assets instead of nothing. If the other 90% is created without the assets, then it is still fiat and remember that.  This will limit the production of fiat dollars we are now experiencing. With other laws implemented through the Basel 3 regulations, it will curve how derivatives and many other instruments are created and again must align to the “Base” (10%) of the foundation of this new banking system.

Now then back to the skirmishes by the current trustees and the current plan. That is exactly what has taken this thing so long to come to fruition. Had the trustees done their fiduciary duty understanding the fix needed, they would have signed off long ago – maybe even as far back as 4 years. Instead, they have been the problem.  They have implemented new laws allowing instruments to be created by institutions not meant to be involved with that process.  The banking reforms could all have been done and the system fixed with cooperation but some trustees did not want that and still do not but it is decided and inevitable to happen.  Anyone getting in the way now will have consequences to deal with.  In other words, o, small o, can offer whatever he wants to stall but it will happen.  Most events now are simply a full disclosure on determining the last of the problems with the old.  Will Al-haider Abadi do right – lets see.  If he does, we will see our RV/GCR immediatly – if not, then we have a problem.

Hope this helps. I know many friends that have lost everything and need this just to start over. It pains me to think some of these trustees even walk the earth but even they are lessons for us all to learn how to love – LOVE SIMPLY IS – LOVE IS. We need to learn including myself how to love – IS.

SirRatatap

Advertisements