Category Archives: 7.10.13 Neil Keenan Update
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE: ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT ON KEENAN’S TEAM IN JAKARTA, AND SMEAR BY PHONY WHISTLEBLOWER DAVID CRAYFORD IS EXPOSED – by Michael Henry Dunn
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE: ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT ON KEENAN’S TEAM IN JAKARTA, AND SMEAR BY PHONY WHISTLEBLOWER DAVID CRAYFORD IS EXPOSED
· OITC Fraudster David Crayford recycles false reports on Keenan…while his OITC friends continue to peddle phony diplomatic immunities at $20,000 each
· Crayford accuses Keenan of ties to “General Myers” – but he’s got the wrong general…
· The Truth about the Monaco Accords – the U.S. Warship that wasn’t…and the model for the BRIICS that was
· How to tell a whistleblower from a blowhard, or a hero from a liar (hint: David Crayford is not Edward Snowden, or Daniel Ellsberg, or Bradley Manning)
· Also – How to tell a cabal stooge from a good guy (hint: the good guy isn’t taking $20,000 for phony immunities, he turns down massive bribes, his best friend gets killed by the cabal, he spends millions of his own bucks on a lawsuit against financial tyranny….and, oh yeah, the bad guys try to blow up his hotel suite)
by Michael Henry Dunn
July 9, 2013 – With his latest unsubstantiated and inaccurate smear campaign against Neil F. Keenan, David Crayford is attempting to drape himself in a mantle to which he has no claim. Apparently undeterred by the embarrassing exposure he suffered in our rebuttal to his last list of lies, Mr. Crayford is actually now daring to call himself “Whistleblower.” Let’s be clear about what this term means, about the courage it takes to be an authentic whistleblower, about the consequences that follow, about the risks taken by an genuine truth-teller.
And then we’ll look at David Crayford.
Daniel Ellsberg was a whistleblower. A military analyst who was privy to appalling information about the conduct of the Viet Nam War, he risked his life and his freedom to publish The Pentagon Papers, which made him the target of CIA plots, and subjected him to ongoing persecution for years afterward. His actions led to a profound shift in the debate on the war – he is rightly regarded as a hero by those who cherish our right to freedom of speech and the press.
David Crayford, on the other hand, is a self-appointed spokesperson for the so-called Office of International Treasury Control (OITC), a fraudulent organization claiming affiliation to the UN, which is currently selling phony diplomatic immunities for $20,000 apiece.
Private Bradley Manning – now on trial for his life for espionage – had access to thousands of diplomatic cables that revealed U.S. duplicity and war-mongering around the world. He chose to risk his life and his freedom to share that massive trove of information with Wikileaks, and has since suffered imprisonment, torture, and solitary confinement. To those who treasure what it once meant to be an American, Bradley Manning is a hero.
David Crayford, on the other hand, does not apparently have access to any hidden truths, as the information he has shared thus far are merely a list of unsubstantiated smears. Mr. Crayford has apparently taken on the not very noble task of propping up the OITC’s bogus claim to the Global Collateral Accounts by attacking the reputation of Neil Keenan, whose actions have been open, above-board, and on public record from the beginning. While we can only guess at what Mr. Crayford’s compensation for his work may be, I can tell you that thus far Mr. Keenan’s wages have included months of hard work, danger, and tedium on behalf of humanity (including a recent attempt to blow up his team’s hotel suite in Jakarta), while spending large sums of his own money to recover the Dragon Family assets stolen by Daniele del Bosco.
Edward Snowden’s story is now well-known to us all. He sits in some holding area of the Moscow airport, while the Obama administration decides which international law it will flout next in its ruthless attempts to silence him. If by some terrible mischance he falls into the hands of the U.S. government, he will share the fate of Bradley Manning: solitary confinement, torture, and trial for treason.
Judging by the standards of Ellsberg, Manning, and Snowden, Neil Keenan is a whistleblower in the tradition of these American heroes, and even in the tradition of the patriots of the American Revolution, who pledged “our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred honor” when they signed the Declaration of Independence (and some indeed paid with all they owned, or with the forfeit of life itself).
David Crayford’s agenda and motives are best known to himself, but the fact that the OITC’s director landed in a Cambodian jail for fraud should incline us to caution regarding his statements.
As to the charges from Crayford:
· CHARGE: “Keenan in an article dated 2010 stated that General Keith B. Alexander and Gen. Myers were fully cooperating with him in respect of the Collateral Accounts and his actions (Unlawful and Criminal), and that they (Alexander and Myers) held the power to make decisions.”
· REALITY: Crayford does not provide a link to the article he cites. Nor does he provide a context for the supposed statement by Mr. Keenan. Nor does he provide a quote of Mr. Keenan’s words. Crayford goes on to accuse Neil Keenan of actions “unlawful and criminal” but does not state what those actions were, what laws (of what country) were broken, nor does he provide any evidence to back these accusations. These are libelous and actionable statements for which he may be called to account in a court of law. Regarding Keenan’s alleged relationship with General Keith Alexander and General Myers, in point of fact, Neil Keenan has many contacts in the military and intelligence communities, which have been very useful to him in the process of his work. As anyone following the story of the lawsuit and the global financial shift should be well aware, there are factions within factions, and webs within webs, plots within plots, and dangerous ground wherever one treads when it comes to these networks. Since Mr. Crayford has named the wrong general in this case (the General Myers known to Neil Keenan was Jack Myers who has since passed away), and has completely misstated the facts of the meeting in Monaco, it is apparent that his due diligence is, in fact, as usual (if you will) doo-doo diligence.
· CHARGE: In an article in late 2011 related to the Monaco Accord organized by Keenan and the Swiss Government, it was clearly stated that Gen Keith B. Alexander and Gen Myers were at that meeting, which, if readers remember, was held in Monaco and moved to a US Warship moored in the Mediterranean Sea following the disruption, which was blamed on Jay Rockefeller, of the meeting in Monaco.
· REALITY: Once again, Crayford’s “facts” are falsehoods. The meeting was indeed organized with the help of certain Swiss officials, but it was held on a 160 foot yacht, not a U.S. warship. The entire purpose of the Monaco Accords gathering was to free the non-aligned nations (especially the Asian nations) from domination and control by the Western oligarchy – no such gathering could ever have been held on a U.S. warship. Word of the gathering reached the Rockefellers, the pre-eminent U.S. clan of that oligarchy, who dispatched Senator Jay Rockefeller to essentially “crash” the party as an uninvited guest. He was physically blocked at the gangplank by Neil Keenan. When he demanded “don’t you know who I am?” Keenan responded, “Yes, you’re exactly the person we don’t want on this boat.” After Rockefeller’s unceremonious ejection, the yacht was then buzzed by Blackhawk helicopters before French fighter jets gave a warning pass overhead, whereupon the copters retreated. The Monaco Accords proved to be a hugely important event, providing the basis for the subsequent BRICS alliance (though that alliance will apparently prove to be just a rerun of the European Union, as it lacks access to the Collateral Accounts). As a sitting U.S. Senator, Jay Rockefeller would not have been denied entry to an American warship, nor would this hugely sensitive and secret gathering of non-aligned finance ministers ever have taken place on such a warship – the finance ministers would simply have refused to board it.
· CHARGE: Crayford goes on to state: “We now know who Keenan is working with/for and my comments at the time on this matter have proven to be immensely accurate, which I add Keenan denied at the time…”
· REALITY: Having gotten the facts wrong, Crayford here draws erroneous conclusions from his non-facts, and once again cites “comments” which he fails to provide a link to, and fails to substantiate. What comments? What accuracy? We are simply to take Crayford’s statements at face value. Evidence please. Crayford’s entire statement is a succession of inaccuracies and unsubstantiated smears. As to who Keenan is working with and for, I can testify from first-hand experience that Mr. Keenan is working with a wide array of allies and contacts, and that he works for no one – in fact, he adamantly refuses to work for anyone, and has done so since his last snow-shoveling job as a twelve-year-old back in Rhode Island. Trust me on this, the guy absolutely refuses to take orders from anyone. He’s in this for his friends, his country (both of them, Ireland and the U.S.) and his family. Once he found the truth about the cabal, that family extended to include the rest of us.
CONCLUSION: Given David Crayford’s failure to provide substantiation for his charges, his pattern of flawed or false reporting, his failure to address the gross inaccuracies noted in our previous article, and his failure to address the fraudulent nature of the OITC, it is only logical to conclude that OITC’s floundering credibility can only reestablish itself by attacking the one man who is actually making progress with the Global Accounts.
Neil Keenan’s team was the target of an assassination attempt last week. The hotel suite previously occupied by this writer was broken into in the middle of the night, and the gas valve on the main tank unscrewed, so that the entire gas supply was released into the apartment. Inchul Kim and our colleague Jo were narrowly saved from being either poisoned or blown up by the timely actions of Inchul, who woke in the middle of the night, smelled the overpowering gas aroma, found the sabotage, recognized the danger, and carefully opened the windows to clear out the apartment. The slightest spark would have been sufficient to blow the rooms sky-high, killing not only Mr. Kim and Jo, but in all probability Mr. Keenan as well.
Neil Keenan jokes about it in his recent video update, but that is just because it is Keenan’s nature to make light of danger. But it is no joke to him – the lives of himself and his friends are in danger in Jakarta from many enemies. But that is the risk taken by a real whistleblower. However, Neil Keenan is more than that – he is a fighter. It is a pity that he has to take time from his work to defend himself from these lies, but that’s just part of the job.
Michael Henry Dunn